Please register ASAP since seating is limited to 15 seats!
Price: $3 500.00First Payment: $500.00 Payment Schedule: 1000 x 3
The Ultimate Mobile Test Automation Bootcamp — Reinvent Your Career in 8 weeks
Please contact us via live chat or firstname.lastname@example.org prior to making $500 deposit for registration!
You must make $500 deposit payment in order to register for this bootcamp
Payment schedule due dates:
09/28/2017 – $1000
10/18/2017 – $1000
11/9/2017 – $1000
Reinvent Your Career in 8 weeks!
This training is for manual testers who want:
- make a shift in their career and become Software Engineer in Test
- make more compensation
- feel more confident in current market
Why we are different?
- We are not typical bootcamp. We teach through day-to-day work tasks using Agile approach. From day one you will start automating real test cases from real test plan of a real startup Android app. Thus you will gain real experience. You may download app from PlayStore prior to the class to play with it https://www.moviemates.us/
- You will work in pair just like at real world job. Pair programming is proven to be very effective and used heavily industry wide.
- You will experience best software development practices:
- Each test case code will be committed to common GitHub repository via PullRequest
- Upon successful code review and merge, we will trigger Jenkins Pipeline — Build, Test, Deployment to Fabric
- Besides writing resilient tests, we will teach you all of other important pieces — Jenkins setup and GitHub Flow
- We will prepare you for interview by teaching you how to solve various programming problems
- We even help you to review and alter you resume
- Work with existing test plan to identify test cases for automation
- Setup test project from scratch in InteliJ using maven
- Create Pull Request against GitHub repository for each written tests
- Review each other Pull Requests
- Learn advance features of TestNG
- Work with Java property files
- Write resilient tests using Page Objects pattern along with PageFactory and ITestNGListener
- Setup app data via server calls with RestAPI requests via HTTP
- Parse JSON responses and use data in the test
- Setup Jenkins CI for building app, running tests, parse reports
- Solve Interview Programming problems
Resume skills upon completion:
- Intermediate Java skills
- Android SDK configuration
- Rest API testing — HTTP, JSON parsing
- Jenkins setup
What test automation framework and programming language are we going to use?
- TestNG – testing framework inspired from JUnit with more powerful features
- Java – widely used Object Oriented programming language
- Maven – manages third party Libraries scubas TestNG and Appium
- Appium – an open source test automation framework for use with native, hybrid and mobile web apps.
Note that we are going to use InteliJ as primary idea.
- Must have Mac for this bootcamp with minimum hardware requirements :CPU: 2Ghz+, Intel i5+, RAM: 8Gb+
- Must have minimum of 6 months experience as manual tester. Mobile or Web
- You must complete “Appium for Android apps in Java” beginners bootcamp. Register here or pass interview prior to registration.
Is class taught in English? Yes
Is this online or in-classroom bootcamp? We’ve build this bootcamp around your schedule, thus we’ve created a hybrid scheduled. We will meet in person at College of San Mateo on September 23rd. Check schedule for the rest of in-classroom sessions. The rest of sessions are online in real time. After each online session, you will receive recorded lecture with completed code in GitHub after each session. We will host live channel in Slack in between online session for questions and assignments.
Please register ASAP since seating is limited to 15 students only!
* Registration refund policy:
- $500 deposit is 100% refundable before first session
- No refunds after first session
- Any person may drop at anytime during the course of bootcamp, although payments will not be refunded
1700 W Hillsdale Blvd, Building 14 Room 201 San Mateo, CA 94402
Saturday, September 23, 2017 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Sunday, September 24, 2017 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Thursday, September 28, 2017 from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Monday, October 2, 2017 from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Thursday, October 5, 2017 from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Monday, October 9, 2017 from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Thursday, October 12, 2017 from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Monday, October 16, 2017 from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Saturday, October 21, 2017 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Sunday, October 22, 2017 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Thursday, October 26, 2017 from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Monday, October 30, 2017 from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Thursday, November 2, 2017 from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Monday, November 6, 2017 from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Thursday, November 9, 2017 from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Saturday, November 11, 2017 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Sunday, November 12, 2017 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM