Please register ASAP since seating is limited to 30 seats!
Automating Facebook REST API services with Cucumber & Ruby (Online)
Cucumber + Ruby + HTTP Library
- Intro to REST-services and how to test them with POSTman Chrome plugin
- automate tests of Facebook Graph APIs:
- Facebook Authentication — access token generation
- Creating and Deleting test Facebook users
- Changing User attributes
- Making friends
- Publish new feed
- Creating a new pictures album under test user
- apply Ruby Object Oriented Principals to organize project up to industry standards
Is class taught in English? Yes
Is it real time on-line interactive bootcamp with instructor? This is going to be on-line class with real instructors. Bootcamp mediator will type code in real time while explaining material to the students. At the same time, another instructor will be answering questions in live chat. You will also receive recorded lecture with completed code in GitHub after each session. We will host live group in Skype in between online session for questions.
What programming language and frameworks will be used?
We will use Cucumber with Ruby
RestAPI: NET:HTTP and Json Ruby libraries
What level of programming should I have before joining?
This bootcamp is not for newbies who just has joined the workforce. It is designed for experience black/grey box testers who already had some basic exposure to Cucumber and Ruby programming in past.
We are not going to focus on Ruby programming language. Therefore, you should be familiar with basics of OOP of Ruby:
- Data structures: arrays, hash maps
- Date types: int, doubles, floats, strings, boolean
- Conditionals: if else
- How to write and call methods
Please register ASAP since seating is limited to 25 seats!
* Registration refund policy:
- Stress free trial — 100% refund after first session
Tuesday, June 6, 2017 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Friday, June 9, 2017 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Tuesday, June 13, 2017 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Friday, June 16, 2017 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Tuesday, June 20, 2017 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Friday, June 23, 2017 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Tuesday, June 27, 2017 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Friday, June 30, 2017 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM