Please register ASAP since seating is limited to 20 seats!
Registration is unavailable
Algorithms for Coding Interview
In this 2-day bootcamp, you will learn how to solve most asked interview programming questions.
Since this is going to be 100% hands-on bootcamp, you would need to bring your PC or Mac into classroom
What to expect in classroom?
- Prepare you for interview by teaching you how to solve various programming problems
- Teach you techniques on how to approach any coding challenge
- We even help you to review and alter you resume after class
We will go from easy programming questions i.e how to reverse string from “hello” to “olleh” to more complex problems, break them down and solve them together. Then, we will write code for each solution.
Interview simulation — after solving several coding challenges together, we will brake classroom into small groups and will simulate coding interview.
How do we know what are the most common programming questions companies ask during an interview?
BayQATraining team regularly applies for Software Engineer in Test (SET) position at large companies as well as small startups where we are going through phone screening and in-person interview process in order to understand what is takes to get a job.
What programming language will be used?
For this bootcamp, we will use Java. However all programming solutions will be ported to Ruby and posted on GitHub upon bootcamp completion.
What level of programming should I have before joining?
We are not going to teach programming language. Therefore, you should be familiar with basics of Object Oriented Programming
* Registration refund policy:
- registration fee is not refundable after attending first session
- 50% refund is issued if canceling within 7 days prior to first session date
- 100% refund is issued if canceling 7 days before first session
1700 W Hillsdale Blvd, Building 14 Room 201 San Mateo, CA 94402
Saturday, April 22, 2017 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Sunday, April 23, 2017 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM